The Awakening Corner

Pg Header 3

Let the sleeper awaken!

For many of us, life takes us by surprise and throws us off our game.  I have come to realize that the challenges we face from day to day are the instruments of change which actually enhance our lives.  It is important to admit that what happens to us is only 10% of our life; the other 90% is how we react to circumstances or who we are being at any given time.  When we are awakened and aware we will be able to see this as truth and MUCH more CONTROL over our lives.

Have you been wanting to:

  • Go back to school
  • Take that fabulous vacation
  • Write a book
  • Lose weight
  • Start your business
  • Quit your job
  • End that bad relationship

Me too…I’m clear.

This website is about awakening the sleeper inside that sits on the sidelines of life and waits for someone to solve their problems or hand them a free ride.  The reality is that we are all responsible for every area of our life as it exist today so we need to take action to turn our hopes and dreams into our reality.  We are the creator of our life and we have the internal power to fashion our life anyway that we CHOSE, which is why it is so vitally important that we constantly be in a state of discovery to become more aware of our power.  This is growth!

In all that we do here on earth, the greatest gift we could possibly give to ourselves is the gift of growth…spiritually, personally and professionally.  Here at Motivational Pearls, our only objective is to provide you with information, resources and tools to help you unfold into your greatness.

We will challenge you with different perspectives, new ideas and in-your-face wisdom, all to help you be the best that you can be which will help you have the best life you can possibly have.

We believe that until your are stretched, moved and made to feel uncomfortable, we will not explore the greatness within. So look forward to controversial topics, guest writers and alternative methods of awareness.  That is how we will motivate you with our pearls of wisdom.

Let the sleeper awaken!